- Easy coloring of your fabrics
- Fixed automatically after 24 hours or immediately after ironing
- Suitable for a wide range of fabrics
- Washable up to 40°C or 60°C for cotton and other natural fibers
- 3 line widths in only one pen: 1 mm, 2 mm and 5 mm
- Blistercard with 5 basic colours
- Barrel + caps 100% recycled plastic
- Tip: if at all possible, wash new fabrics before decorating them to improve ink absorption
- to protect your hand-decorated pieces from too much mechanical friction in the washing machine, simply turn them inside out before washing them or use a laundry net. Washing by hand is even gentler, ideally with mild detergent
Textile Marker, 5 colours
These textile markers are suitable for a range of fabrics and projects: from cotton bags to T-shirts to interior fabrics for the nursery. The colours are automatically fixed after 24 hours or after ironing. Ideal for little textile designers or individual gifts.
Product Detail Page.Sustainability And Environment Title
Certified projects have compensated CO2, that occur during the procurement of materials, production and transport to the production site. Carbon-neutral product
Faber-Castell works on reducing plastics or replacing them with recycled materials. The product contains recycled plastic.
Recycled plastic packaging
Faber-Castell works on reducing plastics or replacing them with recycled materials. The packaging contains recycled plastic.