Polychromos colour pencil
tin of 36
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colours, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- Water-resistant and smudge-proof
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- High break resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Tin of 36
- Available in individual colours and various assorted sets
Polychromos colour pencil, tin of 36
Polychromos artists' pencils are valued internationally by professionals and semi-professionals for their unsurpassed quality. The high quality standards of the Polychromos coloured pencils shine through, whether they are used for graphics, artistic free style or for the exact rendition of plans.
Polychromos Artists‘ Colour Pencils
Product Detail Page.Sustainability And Environment Title
This product is made of PEFC certified wood and thus orginates from responsibly managed forests.
Waterbased eco varnish
Faber-Castell was the first manufacturer to introduce the environmentally-friendly water-based varnish technology, which is used for almost all writing instruments produced at the main factory in Stein.
The CO2 emissions caused by the manufacturing process of this product are neutralized by certified projects. Carbon-neutral production
Inspiration from artists